Mount Hood Hops
This product is currently sold out.
A wonderful sleepy time or evening tea, Mount Hood Hops makes use of the Mount Hood variety of hops and pairs it with chamomile, dried pears and vanilla. Medicinally used as a sleep aid, hops make a wonderful herbal tea and this blend is mild and sweet. Inspired by the abundant orchards and vineyards found in Hood River, Oregon, this blend reminds us of roadside farm stands and the beautiful farm country in the fertile Northwest.
Use 1 level teaspoon per 6-8 oz. water. Heat water to almost boiling. Steep for up to 20 minutes.
• Made With Only 100% Organic, Fair Trade Herbs and Spices
• Handcrafted in Spokane, Washington
• Artisan Blend From Winterwoods Tea Company
• Blended by Hand in Small Batches
• Caffeine Free Tea
• Loose Leaf Blend
• Gluten Free/Vegan
• 2 Ounces Makes 25-30 Cups of Tea
Ingredients: Organic lemon balm, organic skullcap, organic passion flower, organic hops, organic valerian root, organic chamomile, pure extract, dried pears.