Pacific Coast Lavender
This product is currently sold out.
Pacific Coast Lavender is a unique light and caffeine free tea made from sweet Northwest peppermint, fragrant culinary lavender, soothing chamomile blossoms and delicate rose hips. With all organic ingredients and lavender sourced from the Pacific Northwest, this tea will soon be an evening ritual.
Use 1 level teaspoon per 6-8 oz. water. Heat water to boiling. Steep for 3 - 5 minutes. For best results do not over steep.
• Made With Only 100% Organic Herbs
• Handcrafted in Spokane, Washington
• Artisan Blend From Winterwoods Tea Company
• Local Northwest Grown Herbs
• Blended by Hand in Small Batches
• Gluten Free/Vegan
• Loose Leaf Blend
• Makes 25-30 Cups of Tea
Organic Rose Hips